The Spring Scamper
Sunday, 07 April 2019
Come and join us this Spring for one of our family friendly 5k runs.
This out and back course from Resolven and onto the canal is ideal for beginners and all ages. The course is flat and scenic although in wet weather it can be a little muddy in one section. A tough mudder thrown in for free !
No time limit. Walk, run, jog, crawl, laugh or cry. We don't mind how you reach the finish and we wait as long as necessary.
All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult at ALL times and they are responsible for supervising the child out on the course.
The entry fees will get you:
* Free tea and coffee before and after the race
* A unique 70mm medal for both adult and child
* A goody bag with chocolate crisps and sweets
* An official time via our race timing app
* Fully marshalled and with permits
* Very friendly, low key event
|When||Sunday, 07 April 2019 @ 10:00|
|5K | Flat | Trail|
|Age||Minimum : 18 yrs|
|Terms||Transfers and deferrals allowed up to week before and refunds in exceptional circumstances at discretion of race director.|
|Where||Cam Gears Social Club, Resolven|
|Organiser||Infinity Running | Kathryn Donovan|