Something a little bit different and 2 ways to earn our fabulous Lucky Thirteen buckle.
Option 1 - The Main Event
A live virtual event which runs for 13 hours from 9am to 10pm on Sunday 4th April 2021
- Run* 2 miles or 2km each hour for 13 hours
- Start your first run at 9am, the 2nd run at 10am, the 3rd run at 11am and keep going through until the final run at 10pm.
- This is definitely as much of a mental battle as a physical one but we will have some 'themed' hours to help keep you motivated.
- Our support team will be with you on line for the full 13 hours - logging your updates and sharing progress.
- The challenge is to complete all 13 hours and you will have either completed a full marathon or half marathon.
- If you have to stop or can�t commit to do the full 13 hours, you are still a winner and will earn your buckle
- You will receive an e-mail before the event explaining how it will work and how to submit your updates each hour.
Option 2 - The virtual run
- Run* 13 miles or 13km over the weekend of 3rd or 4th April.
- Cover the 13 miles or 13 km in one go or in bite size chunks across the weekend
* Run/Walk/Cycle/Swim - the choice is yours
You will also have the option to download your own personalised race number.