Keep The Beat Mile - 2018
Sunday, 13 May 2018
Welcome to The Bosworth Half Marathon & KEEPTHEBEAT Mile.
Our official Half Marathon sponsor and race charity KEEPTHEBEAT are pleased to welcome runners of all ages to the 5th KTB mile - we just ask you to have fun, keep fit and try to get sponsored for the event.
The KTB mile offers:-
* Free car parking
* Route entirely within Market Bosworth Water Park
* Flat course on grass and tracks.
* All finishers receive a KTB medal, Fyffes banana and many more goodies and surprises!
* Trophies for first 3 male/female runners
* Free KTB hoodie to juniors raising £30, adults £50
* No age limit, but under 6's to run with an adult/guardian.
Race numbers will be posted out early May. On the day entries will be available after online entries close.
Entries on the day will be £10
Our venue - Market Bosworth Water Trust, Wellesborough Road, Market Bosworth, CV13 6PD is a fantastic venue that has many on-site facilites - toilets, showers, shop, café, crazy golf, children's play area as well as many water sports. Camping/Caravaning is also available - pre-booking essential!
|When||Sunday, 13/05/2018 @ 10:15|
|Summary||1 mile | Flat | Grass|
|Age||Minimum : 2 yrs|
|Terms||All race information / T&C will be updated on the event organisers website.
No refunds or deferrals.
Transfers available up to 28/04/18
|Organiser||Bosworth HM | Linda Whitelegg|
|Location||Market Bosworth Water Trust, Wellesborough Road, Market Bosworth, CV13 6PD|