The Burnham Beeches Rotary Charity Run is an annual VIRTUAL event. This year the funds raised will be used to help those affected by the on going conflict in Ukraine.
Every entrant will get one of our fantastic 'Running Tree' medals!
If you are able, we would really appreciate it if you could make and extra donation to support the Ukraine appeal.
How to take part
- Enter here by 30th September 2022
- The Event is open to anyone (under 16's must be accompanied by a responsible adult)
- Entry fees - £10 for adults and £5 for children and dogs(!) - Online only
- You must register here in order to request a medal
- Donate when registering or via our Charities Aid Foundation (CAF) you can set up a fundraising page for your cause.
- Run or walk anytime during July and August on your own or in a family group
- Distance - no rules, but we suggest 1K to 10K (more if you want!)
- Use any route not just in the UK! Wherever you complete your challenge please follow current Covid guidelines and local rules
- Maximum entries - 350 competitors
How to get your medal
- Send details of your completed effort to [email protected] by 7th October 2022
- This could be a screenshot from your smartphone, a photo, or just an email setting out the date, time and the distance covered.
- Send photos of competitiors for us to post to social media and our website but only if you want to!
- We'll send you one of our beautiful enamel medals (allow up to 10 days for delivery)
- Claim your 10% discount when you buy from Runner' Retreat on production of your medal
Many local residents are helping those displaced from their homes as a result of the Ukraine conflict by accommodating families and individuals in and around Burnham and Farnhams and surrounding areas. However there are millions still in Ukraine who are homeless and in urgent need of shelter, food, clothing and medical assistance. The money raised from the Run, and your donations will go directly to charities and organisations who are supporting those people most affected.
If you would like to make a donation you can do so when you Register or via our Charities Aid Foundation (CAF) you can also set up your own fundraising page
As a charity, we'd like to collect Gift Aid on any donations made, so we'll ask if you're a UK tax payer for that reason.