The Burnham Beeches Rotary Charity Run is an annual VIRTUAL event held to raise funds that are distributed around the local community.
Every entrant will get one of our fantastic 'Running Tree' medals!
How to take part
- Enter here by 31st August
- The Event is open to anyone (under 16's must be accompanied by a responsible adult)
- Entry fees - £10 for adults and £5 for children and dogs(!) - Online only
- You must register here in order to request a medal
- Donate here or via our VirginMoneyGiving page where you can set up a fundraising page for your cause.
- Run or walk anytime during July and August on your own or in a family group
- Distance - no rules, but we suggest 1K to 10K (more if you want!)
- Use any route not just in the UK! Wherever you complete your challenge please follow current Covid guidelines and local rules
- Wear our logo when you complete yor challenge - Print a number bib from our proforma and enter a number of your choice.
- Maximum entries - 500 competitors
How to get your medal
- Send details of your completed effort to firstname.lastname@example.org by 7th September 2021
- This could be a screenshot from your smartphone, a photo, or just an email setting out the date, time and the distance covered.
- Send photos of competitiors for us to post to social media and our website but only if you want to!
- We'll send you one of our beautiful enamel medals (allow up to 10 days for delivery)
Supporting local charities
ALL the money raised will go to local charities.
The funds raised last year were used to support voluntary organisations and individuals and those hard hit by COVID - 19. We made donations to local Foodbanks, supplied food parcels for families at Christmas, and helped Thames Valley Adventure Playground, Riding for the Disabled and Youth groups including Guides and Scouts. We have also supported and organisations Alexander Devine, Thames Hospice.
If you would like to make a donation you can do so when you Register or via our VirginMoneyGiving page where you can also set up your own fundraising page
As a charity, we'd like to collect Gift Aid on any donations made, so we'll ask if you're a UK tax payer for that reason.