The Burnham Beeches Rotary Virtual Charity Run is being held to raise funds to support local charities hard hit by the recent pandemic.Every entrant will get one of our fantastic 'Running Tree' medals!
How to take part
- Enter here by 31st August
- The Event is open to anyone (under 16's must be accompanied by a responsible adult)
- Entry fees - £10 for adults and £5 for children and dogs(!) - Online only
- You must register here in order to request a medal
- Donate here or via our VirginMoneyGiving page where you can set up a fundraising page for your cause.
- Run or walk anytime during July and August on your own or in a family group
- Distance - no rules, but we suggest 1K to 10K (more if you want!)
- Use any route not just in the UK! You do not need to run at Burnham Beeches but if you do you must be in a group of less than 6 and follow their rules especially on dog walking
- Prize draw for all entrants - three £50 vouchers from local specialist running shop Apex Sports
- Maximum entries - 375 competitors
How to get your medal
- Send details of your completed effort to firstname.lastname@example.org by 7th September 2020
- This could be a screenshot from your smartphone, a photo, or just an email setting out the date, time and the distance covered.
- Send photos of competitiors for us to post to social media and this website – but only if you want to!
- We'll send you one of our beautiful enamel medals (allow up to 10 days for delivery)
Supporting local charities
ALL the money raised will go to local charities. Recently we’ve been supporting voluntary organisations hard hit by COVID - 19, such as Alexander Devine, Thames Hospice, Sue Ryder, Riding for the Disabled and local food banks. If you would like to make a donation you can do so when you Register or via our VirginMoneyGiving page where you can also set up your own fundraising page
As a charity, we'd like to collect Gift Aid on any donations made, so we'll ask if you're a UK tax payer for that reason.