Bosworth Half Marathon - 2021
Sunday, 09 May 2021
Welcome to The Bosworth Half Marathon & KEEPTHEBEAT Mile..
This 2021 event has been rescheduled from 2020.
This well established event, now in its 20th year, aims to offer a well organised, great value race on a course that takes in some lovely Leicestershire scenery around the historic town of Market Bosworth.
We have a fantastic venue - Market Bosworth Water Trust, Wellesborough Road, Market Bosworth, CV13 6PD that has many on-site facilities - toilets, showers, shop, café, crazy golf, children's play area as well as many water sports, so bring along friends and family to enjoy the day with you.
The event offers :-
* Free car-parking
* Chip timing
* UKA Permit No. applied for
* Certificate of Course Accuracy No. 09/318.
* Extensive prize list - £100 cash to 1st man/lady plus age category and Team prizes.
* Category prizes for V40/V45/V50/V55/V60/V65/V70/V75
* Team prizes sponsored by Derby Runner.
* £100 course record.
* Bespoke quality medal for all finishers.
* A quality event hoody will be given free to all runners raising £50 for our charity - KEEPTHEBEAT
* Official race nutrition: High 5
* Fyffes banana to all finishers
* Well marshalled course with mile markers
* Desford Striders, Hinckley Air Cadets, Bosworth Scouts, Badgers and many local experienced marshals.
* 5 water stations - High 5 on 4th at Gated Road
* Water supplied by Swithland Water
* Race Charity: keepthebeat
* Bag Storage
* Derby Runner Retailer
* Sports Massage - pre and post.
* Free downloadable race photos
Race numbers/chips will not be posted out, these should be collected on the morning of the race.
Limited on the day entries available at £30.
|When||Sunday, 09 May 2021 @ 10:00|
|Half Marathon | Undulating | Road|
|Age||Minimum : 17 yrs|
|Terms||All race information / T&C will be updated on the event organisers website.
No refunds or deferrals.
Transfers available upto 29th April
|Where||Market Bosworth Water Trust, Wellesborough Road, Market Bosworth, CV13 6PD|
|Organiser||Bosworth HM | Linda Whitelegg|
Entries Remaining ...